This year’s Open Farm Sunday will be held at Caroline’s Dairy, Marsh Farm & Chalder Farm (access via Church Farm Lane, Sidlesham, Chichester).
For SAT NAV use PO20 7RE then follow the Open Farm Sunday signs.
- Hosted tours of the dairy
- Watch pregnant cows being scanned
- Find out about the amazing wildlife we have
- See the cows being milked (between 2pm and 4pm)
- Pond dipping
- See Caroline’s Dairy ice cream being made, buy to eat on the day and take home
- Afternoon tea and cake
Make a bug home to put in your garden with the RSB
Open Farm Sunday is a fantastic opportunity for everyone, young and old, to meet the farmers who grow their food and care for the countryside.
To find out more, please visit – http://www.farmsunday.org/ofs12b/home.eb
We look forward to seeing you there.