As a member, you will be part of an active Group that has been dedicated to the conservation and celebration of our environment, wildlife and heritage, for 20 years! Our Group is powered by volunteers of all ages and abilities and new people and skills are always welcome, to grow our community. With the Manhood Wildlife and Heritage Group, there is always an event or project on the Peninsula and surrounding area, to get involved with!
- Ability to vote on matters regarding the management and future of the Group
- Social events to thank our members
- Regular volunteering opportunities for all, including wildlife surveying, habitat management, research, photography and much more
- Insurance cover for all activities
- Free and subsidised training days and talks, on conservation and more
- Subscription to Group news and the seasonal newsletter
You do not need any previous experience of wildlife conservation to volunteer with us – all necessary training is provided.
If you have any individual expertise you wish to offer, such as wildlife knowledge, writing skills or artistic talent, to enhance our charity’s work, please fill out the relevant section in the membership form.
Upon receiving your membership form, we will contact you with details of upcoming events, activities, newsletters and match any volunteering opportunities to your skills and interests.
Have any questions about becoming a member? Contact Joe Savill at email@example.com to find out more.